Please read this limited warranty carefully. To maintain your warranty, you will need to comply with the conditions stated here. This warranty is for manufacturing defects only and does not cover damages as a result of misuse.
- Please be sure to register your product at www.mopio.com/warranty/register to receive up to date warranty and product information.
- Your new product comes with 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty starts on the date of purchase. No warranty will be honoured without an original sales receipt. The warranty and financial responsibility of the manufacturuer only applies to the products itself.
- Manufacturing defects include circumstances where the product has broken under normal use and no longer provides proper support. In the event you encounter a manufacturing defect, please stop using this product immediately and contact customer service.
- This warranty applies only when the product has been properly used by consumers who purchased the product from authorized channels as a new product. Proper use means using the product on a level surface where all legs touch the floor with an equal distribution of weight. Proper use also means that the product was not abused by the consumer, as defined by the manufacturer. This warranty does not constitute agreement to replace other parts.
- If the product fails due to manufacturing defects, the manufacturer will repair or replace at its discretion and reserves the right to substitute comparable materials or models and does not guarantee that the replacement part will match existing pieces.
- In the event the product needs to be inspected by the manufacturer to determine a warranty claim, the transportation cost or removal cost is borne by the consumer.